Most of the times, you need to dig deep into the google search results to find what you’re looking for. And in the case of disabling VLingo Voice Command on Samsung Galaxy SII, Google found a post about it in androidforums. The procedure is too damn simple anyone could have simply ignored it. Luckily, there are helpful souls who shares what they find out to free us from the chainballs of VLingo without rooting your beloved device.
Here are the steps:
1. Install and Activate Go Launcher EX from Google Play. It’s free!
2. Open the app drawer.
3. Press and hold on the blue Voice Command icon until it starts shaking.
4. Click on the X button and choose uninstall. Follow the instructions.
5. Optionally, you can uninstall Go Launcher EX.
That’s it. It’s that damn simple. And the bonus here is that you can di the same procedure on other crapwares that comes with the official ROM. It worked on my Samsung Galaxy S II running the latest Ice Cream Sandwich for SGS2.
Hopefully, it will still work for those who are still at GingerbreadIt does not work with Gingerbread. But I don’t know why would anybody not want a taste of Ice Cream Sandwich.
At any rate, GOODBYE, VLINGO! GOOD RIDDANCE!
***** NOTE *******
1. Does not work with Gingerbread
2. Works for my SGS-I9100 on Android v4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) official ROM
3. Does not work for Carrier specific crapwares.
If most of us can remove VLingo, chances are it will also work on your phone.
Source : AndroidForums